Herpes Infection In New York City
Herpes infection is a viral infection caused by herpes simplex 1 and herpes simplex 2. The two main categories of herpes infection are oral herpes (cold sore or fever blister) and genital herpes. Genital herpes is an STD; viral shedding can occur even when individuals with genital herpes are asymptomatic.
Treatments with oral and topical antivirals can reduce viral shedding and alleviate the severity of symptomatic episodes.
Why Choose Us?
- Personalized Care
- Patient Centered Practice
- Medical & Aesthetic Treatments
- Financing Available
- Natural-looking Cosmetic Results
- We accept most insurance plans
- Convenient Hours and Location