PRP hair restoration therapy:
what is it and how does it work?
Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) hair restoration therapy is a non-surgical procedure consisting of a series of scalp injections comprised of concentrated plasma obtained from one’s blood.
- The procedure is quick, lasting about 45 minutes
- has Virtually no downtime or recovery period
- naturally stimulates hair growth
- yields Natural-looking results
The doctor obtains small tube(s) of blood from your arm and then centrifuges the blood so as to concentrate the blood cells called platelets in the platelet-rich plasma (PRP).
The PRP, containing high concentrations of growth factors, is injected into the scalp or areas to be treated using a special micro needle.
It is possible to use PRP Hair Loss Therapy alone to promote hair growth or it can also be used in combination with hair transplant.
Cost of PRP hair restoration treatment
The cost of PRP hair treatment is determined based on the treated area, number of sessions necessary and severity of the hair loss condition.
Why Choose Us?
- Personalized Care
- Patient Centered Practice
- Medical & Aesthetic Treatments
- Financing Available
- Natural-looking Cosmetic Results
- We accept most insurance plans
- Convenient Hours and Location